Hi All!
I've created this blog to keep friends and family who live far away updated on the goings-on of life in New York City. I'll be doing my best to chronicle my adventures in New York, complete with pictures (I hope!).
Today is one of the last days I'll be working at the job I've had since we moved to New York. I'm actually interviewing my replacement in a few hours. Our little non-profit will have to go on without me, I suppose. But as much as I will miss my boss and the work I do here, in just 2 weeks I start my PhD. Yikes! How did that happen?!
It feels like just months ago I was trying to figure out what I wanted to do with my life, and which grad school would be a good fit, and now here I am, Master's in hand, looking at 4 more years of school. Will wonders never cease?
Check back for pictures of our apartment in Brooklyn, our neighborhood, where we work, etc!
Monday, April 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HI, LOVE THIS SUMMER PICS. GREAT OVERHEAD SHOT OF THE LAKE HOUSE. GLAD TO HEAR ALL IS GOING SMOOTHLY, KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK. LOVE G
ReplyDelete