Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Last Hurrah of Summer 2008

This past weekend we made a trip up to Lake Sebago with some friends to attend a Brewers Festival. Aside from the continuous rain, the septic tank being deemed 'inoperable,' and the motor on the Whaler committing suicide, we had a great time.

Friday night we had a visitor! A baby snapping turtle wandered into the garage while we were playing beer pong, so of course I scooped him up, showed him to everyone, and then brought him out to the beach where he could be in the water. The next morning I went out on the off chance he might be lingering, and look who I found!
Isn't he just the most amazing thing ever?!

And then we were off to the beer fest! Everyone seems to have had a great time, and we were glad to host the 1st annual Brewfest Weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment